2nd PRIZE – 15 000 Euro
1 000 Euro – for the best performance of W. A. Mozart piano concerto
1 000 Euro – for the best Polish participant classified to the semi-final or final
– Jerzy Kolanowski prize, 1000 Euro, for the best performance of Frederic Chopin’s compositions.
– Silesian Ludwig van Beethoven Festival in Głogówek. Recital at the Festival in 2020 for the best Polish participant of the Competition.
– Polish Royal Opera’s Prize for the best Polish participant of the Competition. Concert with the symphony orchestra in Studio S1, Warsaw, March 12th, 2020.
– Paderewski Music Society in Los Angeles. Piano recital at the Paderewski Music Society Recital Series in the artistic season 2020/2021.
– Prize for the best Polish participant. Recital at The Paderewski Festival in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA in 2020.
– Casa Sanguszko de Cultura Polonesa, São Paulo, Brazil. Recitals for the best Polish participant.
– Witold Małcużynski’s Prize. Concert in Viña del Mar, Chile, 2020 for the best Polish participant of the 11th International Paderewski Piano Competition, founded by Corporacion Cultural de Viña del Mar.
– Polish Institute in Kiev. Prize for the best Polish participant, March 1st, 2020. Concert in National Philharmonic of Ukraine, Kiev.
– Frederic Chopin Society. Prize for the best polish participant in Ukraine, Dnipro city.
– Paderewski Pomeranian Philharmonic in Bydgoszcz. Prize for the best performance of the Paderewski’s work for the Finalist of the Competition.
– Toruń Symphony Orchestra. Recital for the best participant represented Baltic Sea Region.