1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url address: konkurspaderewskiego.pl
- The operator of the website and the administrator of personal data is: Towarzystwo Muzyczne im. I.J. Paderewskiego in Bydgoszcz ul. Ks. Piotra Skargi 7, 85-018 Bydgoszcz, Polska
- The operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes: Distribution of the newsletter, Handling inquiries submitted via the form.
- The website is used to gather information about the users and about their behaviour in the following ways: Through information voluntarily entered in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems; By saving cookie files in end devices.
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website is encrypted on the user's computer and can be read only on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works one way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: cyberfolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the Administrator's obligations. This applies to such groups of recipients: hosting company on an entrustment basis, authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting).
- With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator: access to personal data concerning you, its rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing of interests, rights and freedoms overriding yours, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send it outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website can also store information about the connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in this form is processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities to proceed is that cookies are enabled.
- The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are files containing data, text files in particular, that are stored in the User's end device and are intended to be used by a web server. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- achieving the objectives set out above in the section 'Relevant marketing techniques';
- Two basic types of cookies can be used in the Service: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device within time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software used to browse websites (a web browser) usually allows for default storing of cookies on the User's end device. Users of the Website may change the settings in this area.The web browser allows the user to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Check help or documentation of the web browser for detailed information.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, the companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with headquarters in the USA).
9. Management of cookies - how to give and withdraw consent?
- If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they may change browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
The Competition is financed by
The Competition is financed by the Ministry of Culture, National Heritage and Sport of Republic of Poland from the Fund of the Promotion of Culture, obtained from subsidies established in games covered by the state monopoly, in accordance with Article 80 (1) of the Act of 19 November 2009 on gambling games, as part of the “Music” program, implemented by the National Institute of Music and Dance and the City of Bydgoszcz.
Partner of the International Paderewski Piano Competition is Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region.